Cold Daze

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Untitled #630
If you live anywhere on the East Coast you know this week has seen the dark side, and by dark side I mean the bitter don't want to leave your house cold. The frigid temps are definitely not my friend but I have combatted it with cute winter finds. The key to keeping warm is finding a warm jacket that fits your personality and style. I love the leather details and olive color in this jacket and have found a similar one at H&M. I love adding warm accessories like a giant scarf (this one is sold out from Zara but check out similars here), a cool beanie (that transforms any bad hair day) and a pair of gloves. Finish it off with your regular items and you are good to go! Stay warm out there!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates