Blues and Brown

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blues and Brown
Printed shorts look great on any body type because they cover up the trouble spot on the legs (thighs) and flatter them instead. I paired it with a plain no sleeve which is perfect for the Summer days but you could go so many different ways with these shorts. You could put a plain colored top, a cropped top, a patterned top, anything that you feel confident in will work, don't be afraid to play up on the pattern. I finished it off with some necessary Summer accessories like a crossbody, watch, sunnies and cayenne sandals. I went black and gold with my accessories, but you could also try going brown and rose gold, or even all white. Hope you all have a great Father's Day!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates