Feature Friday: Jorts

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Feature Friday: Jorts
Over the past few weeks I have been focusing solely on all bottoms that are flowy and patterned. I have looked over (and even criticized) the infamous jean shorts (or jorts). Jean cut-offs have always been a Summer staple (and I don't think that's changing, no matter how many flowy bottoms are produced). Although I have scoffed at them, I do think everyone should have a pair in their Summer rotation. There are a few important tips to make sure your jorts will be flattering as opposed to having it look like they are cutting off your circulation and causing your legs to not look their prime. The most important thing to remember is, go a size (or two) bigger when buying jean cut-offs. Most jeans are tight on the thighs (think the silhouette of skinny jeans) and even though this is flattering when it is full length it is not flattering when cut at the widest part of your leg. Going a size or two up allows for wiggle room in the shorts, so don't feel bad about yourself if you don't look great in your regular size. Also when buying cut-offs make sure they are cut in the bottom in a V pattern as these ones are. Finally, get them in a high-waisted style. It makes your legs look longer and your tummy look smaller. I have styled (what I think) are the best looks to wear with your jorts. You can switch out the shoes and accessories for almost each look (depending on your event). Let me know how you wear your jorts in the comments below.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates