Sunday Brunch

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday Brunch
Sundays are meant to be leisurely to transition you into the chaotic week ahead. One of the best ways to dress for a Sunday is casually (unless you have an event planned in which case your Sunday will not be leisurely at all). Although my favorite Summer look has been the flowy short and pant look, for this Sunday, I paired a pair of cut-offs with a loose white blouse that I would tuck in, in the front. It is breezy and comfortable and looks effortless yet cool. For accessories, I styled simple pieces like a bracelet, a watch and a pair of aviators. I love the shorts and bootie look, so I put these ankle booties (that are perfect for all seasons) to finish the ensemble. For a more casual look I would put a pair of strappy flats, or sandals with it. I would stay away from converse and other tennis shoes as the blouse does not work for that. It is the perfect outfit to end your fun weekend and start your crazy week during the Summer months. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear on Sundays?
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates