Summer Breeze

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Summer Breeze
Stripes are one of my favorite patterns (despite them not always being the most flattering). In these shorts the horizontal stripe works because it is not accentuating anything as long as you get them to be loose enough without being baggy. If you go too big it will make you look wider and if you go too small then (like any other pair of shorts especially jorts) it will be very unflattering as it will make your thighs larger than they are (which no one wants). Making sure your shorts fit correctly is key. To offset the stripes I pulled out the black from the shorts and put it in a black long quarter length sleeve for the top. It is plain and gives more attention to the shorts. I would tuck in the front and let the rest hang out. To give something to your upper half I styled it with this statement necklace, but any necklace would work here. For shoes I chose these classic loafers to pair with the timeless look of stripes. They can be worn with (almost) every pair of shorts or pants as they are simply black. For accessories I stuck with the classic theme and kept it simple with a black crossbody and gold watch. I love these sunnies because of the hint of a cat eye and the amazing black and white pattern on the frames. 
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates