Denim Daze

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Denim Daze
This denim skirt is a 90s throwback, the only thing missing is a sunflower tank, a choker, and platform sneakers. Instead of going backwards, I am taking this classic, and styling it for today. I styled it with this high neck tank which has a similar silhouette of a 90s tank but with a more timeless feel. For the colder days, you can throw a cardigan over the look to warm it up. I added a necklace to the basic colored tank with a gold watch to match. For shoes I chose these AMAZING oxfords with cutouts galore. They are so edgy yet classic and look so good! I would wear them with skinnies, shorts, and anything else I could find to be able to wear them all the time. For sunnies, I chose these rounded ones to help with the vintage-contemporary look. I finished it off with a mini satchel that is perfect for your errand running. Great look for the day time for anything that you planned.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates