Patterned Overalls

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Patterned Overalls
Overalls should be fun. Yes, they have become a serious trend but they are still overalls. These are some super cool ones with a nice pattern. They are very Summer-y and have pops of color throughout. I like to pair it with a simple tank underneath, like this one. I put a longer necklace on it but you can also put a statement necklace and it would look just as good. The overalls are perfect to pair ankle booties or loafers with. If you want to dress them down and be more casual than going edgy, try pairing them with converse or gladiators. I picked out the yellow color in the parrots and paired a yellow crossbody with the outfit to go along with the colored pattern. I finished it off with sunnies and a simple gold watch. This is the perfect Summer look for all your occasions.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates