Born in the 90s

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Born in the 90s
Graphic tees and tanks are a fun way to show off your personality. They are perfect in the Summer to throw on over shorts, flowy pants, and even skirts (as seen here). I love this proliferated white skirt. It is the perfect amount of edgy to pair with a graphic tee or even a sporty looking tank to create an overall sporty look (channeling Cara Delevigne). For shoes I paired a black Alexander Wang loafer, but I think a bootie, heel or canvases (for an extra sporty chic feel) would work great as well. I would stay away from flats and sandals as I think it creates a different vibe. For accessories I think it is important to keep it gold as I did with the necklace and bracelet and accented sunnies. For a bag, I love this edgy mini satchel and think it completes the look. This is the perfect look to try out your sporty side in the Summer months.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates