Blazers and Booties

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blazers and Booties
Blazers are a tricky item. You either feel to dressed up with one, or feel to boxy, but if you embrace the low-key boyfriend blazer with confidence it looks amazing! One way to dress it down is to pair a tee underneath so that the casual look comes out. Another way is to pair it with boyfriend jeans or paired it how I did with a high-waisted pair of cut-offs. It looks great because it looks so effortless yet still chic. I love these booties as well because they have a textured pattern to them and give the outfit the edge that I always look for. You could also pair sandals with the look, or try it with strappy flats. For accessories I love this camel crossbody, a leather strap watch, and of course these semi cat-eyed sunnies. The perfect casual look in the Summer when you want to be comfortable with an edge.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates