Summer Bliss

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Summer Bliss
These shorts are great. They have a wrap around the front and resemble an edgier version of an A-line skirt. I love the silhouette and the color and think they are pretty  versatile for the Summer months. I paired it with a chiffon cami and a patterned blazer over it. You could pair any type of top like a muscle tank for a more lax vibe, a patterned tank to give it some color, or even a light jumper. I love this patterned blazer and think it as well can be used in a variety of ways from boyfriend jeans to skinnies and heels. Together they pair a perfect Summer outfit. I don't usually pair together two statement pieces but I think in this instance it works wonderfully. For shoes I paired these cut out lace-up oxfords (edgy-chic) but a sandal would look good as well. It is a great look for a cook-out, day party or early dinner. I paired simple accessories to let the color in the blazer and edgy design of the shorts be the statement pieces of the ensemble.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates