Squares

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Squares
This dress is a cute baby doll with a checkered print. It is not body hugging nor is it cut to accentuate any particular part of the body but it looks great regardless. It has a 60s feel (my favorite fashion decade) and shows off your legs. The way I would style this moto jacket is to drape it over the shoulders so you don't look too edgy with a full on leather jacket but still look chic. If you don't want to pull off leather, try putting a boyfriend blazer with it. For shoes I chose these edgy ankle booties but if that is too much, I think gladiators or heels would be fitting as well. I think these booties are great and can be worn throughout the year. Bonus tip, try pairing them with your flowy shorts to really conquer the edgy-chic look. For accessories I kept it simple since the dress makes its own statement. I put a black crossbody and sunnies, with a gold watch. This look is great for any time of day, but at night I would switch the booties for heels (event permitting) to give it a fancier appeal.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates