Risqué Business

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Risqué Business
A plunging neckline is definitely a way to make a statement and can be done in such a way that shows off your elegance. This top is definitely a statement maker, but when paired correctly with everything else in the look (and a lot of double-sided tape) it will look amazing. I chose a pleated pant because I think it is more elegant and flattering for a night out. It is a tad masculine but with a feminine twist that I adore. The top can definitely be worn on its own, but if you feel that is too much, or want to add more try adding a boyfriend blazer like the one I have here. It works well with the pleated pant and gives a contrast to the rest of the black ensemble. Since there is already so much going on in the neck area, put a statement cuff on your wrist to add more to the outfit. I love how these white platforms with a gold bottom look with the outfit, but any heel would work. Since I have been into all things floral recently, I added that to the ensemble with this clutch. This look is perfect for any night event you have coming up in these Summer months.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates