Lady in Red

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Lady in Red
Red is bold and confident and is a great pop of color to take you away from the regular blacks and whites. These shorts are cool because they're not like regular shorter length shorts and have a great pattern to them. The little stripes of red really bring the rest of the pattern out. The lace top I paired with it works well because it has a higher collar and short sleeves giving an overall polished ensemble. Lace is a hard look to master because it can easily look a tad trashy. I recommend sticking to darker lace colors. I love the differing textures in this look from the patterned shorts to the lace shirt. I love this necklace from J. Crew which follows the color trend in the outfit. For shoes I love these sandals and think sandals are your best bet with an outfit like this that already has a lot going for it. I kept with the red theme by putting a red crossbody and a watch with a bold red face.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates