90s Nostalgia

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #264

The 2000s may have been a time for a hint of 80s revival, but the 2010s (I'm making that a thing) is definitely the time for the 90s revival (YAAASS). The 90s grunge look is fantastic with it's oversized plaid shirts (tied at the waist optional but encouraged), loose fitted yet high-waisted jeans and bland colors which to me are boldest. Although I was born in the 90s and didn't get to live out its entire glory (since I was in diapers for half of it) I do still love the fashions of that decade. I put together a 90s esque look here that mixes a deep black denim with a light denim jacket. The outfit is minimal but speaks volumes. The colors are simple but bold. I added some accessories that are perfect for today's trends like a mini-satchel and a gold watch and finished it off with a white pair of chucks which you can never go wrong with. Who is with me on a 90s comeback movement?!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates