On The Run

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
On The Run
In honor of the "On the Run" tour being in full swing (and my obsession with seeing Jay-z live), I decided to showcase an outfit that would be perfect for the show. Since the shows are outdoors and bound to be very hot, I paired some cut-offs with a muscle tank that I would tuck in to show off the shorts and their high-waisted appearance. An alternative to the shorts (weather permitting) is a pair of classic black skinnies that are bound to look great. To add some edge to the look, wrap a flannel around your waist and pair the ensemble with a gold necklace and some ankle booties. If edginess isn't your thing, Try pairing a muscle tank like this with a pair of harem pants, or any type of flowy shorts and put on a pair of converses or sandals with it. To finish the look off put some sunnies, a watch and a crossbody to hold all your essentials. Let me know how you dressed for the tour in the comments below!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates