Simple Saturday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #290
Hey guys, for today's look I kept it super simple and minimalistic for a Saturday day look. A nice pair of cut-offs is always an easy go-to in the Summer and I am currently loving a light-wash high-wasited pair. To see some of my tips on buying the right pair of jean shorts check here. Stripes are my favorite pattern and this striped tee compliments the shorts well. It creates an overall casual aesthetic (which has become a trend in my recent posts). I think one of the best things to buy right now is a simple boyfriend tee like this one. It can be paired with so many different outfits and is so easy to style. A great place to get a good one is at Forever21 (for super cheap too). I decided to add the green jacket because it brings something else to the outfit and a black stripe always looks great matched with it though the outfit would be fine on its own. To see some ideas for a Saturday night out, take a look herehere, and here. Have a great rest of the weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates