Creamy

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Creamy
In honor of it being nice out again (yay for sun) I put together the perfect Summer look. Pleated white shorts can be tricky because of how easily they can get dirty, but they look so good! So word to the wise be careful when wearing them to minimize how dirty they get. I paired these high-waisted ones with a loose fitted striped tee. It pulls together a nautical ensemble. Instead of pairing booties with this look I kept it Summery with gladiator sandals that also work well with boyfriend jeans. With Summer looks being on the natural side, I kept all accessories to a minimum with just the essentials of a bag, watch and sunnies. Here's to hoping the sun will stay out all weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates