Feature Friday:Wishlist

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wishlist
With it being my half-birthday (which is a thing) I decided to curate some of the top items on my wishlist. I have a lot of different things that I want from the coveted Mcqueen skull bangle to black ripped skinnies. My wishlist may be all over the place but there are pieces that can be mixed and matched to create endless outfits and ideas. The great thing about some of these pricey designer pieces is that you can find similar items at different high street stores like Topshop, Forever21 and H&M. I am definitely going to prioritize my absolute favorite ones and make a budget for myself so I don't go too crazy. I think it's a great idea to list out some of the items you're lusting over and make a plan of action to get them which in the end makes you appreciate it that much more. What items are you guys dying to get?
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates