Feature Friday: Beach Reads

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Summer Beach Reads

First off, Happy Fourth of July to my American readers! This week's feature Friday is all about the best Summer reads in the fashion department. I wanted to showcase the best books to read for inspiration, advice and even some laughs. The first book is Alexa Chung's It. Now I may be a little bias since I really really like Alexa Chung but this book is lighthearted and fun and she gives some great advice throughout. Next is Lauren Conrad's book Style (she also has a second edition called Beauty). Lauren gives amazing advice in this book from what to always have in your closet to what is appropriate to wear to work, on dates, etc. The Little Dictionary of Fashion offers up everything you need to know about fashion. Christian Dior wrote it, need I say more? Derek Blasberg is hilarious on his quest to teach girls to be presentable in his book, Classy. Influence is written by my favorite twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley and sheds insight and inspiration through countless interviews with several successful people in the industry (also makes a wonderful coffee table book). Though I have not read #GirlBoss, I have heard nothing but great reviews about it and since we all know how successful Nasty Gal is, I am sure Sophia Amoruso gives great advice and shares her own journey on making it big not only in fashion but the entrepreneurial world as well. Lastly is Rachel Zoe's Style A to Zoe where accomplished stylist Rachel Zoe offers her advice on everything and anything fashion related for everyone and it is as "major" as one would expect from Rachel Zoe. These our some of my favorite fashion reads that are perfect for the Summer when you're at the beach, pool, or just relaxing. Have a great weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates