Back to Basics with Zara

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Zara Basics
I decided to go back to the basics this Sunday with an outfit-inspired look from one of my favorite stores Zara. Zara is a great for everything, they are always on trend and their price point ranges making it accessible to everyone. One of the things Zara is best known for is their basics. Here I took a pair of boyfriend jeans that have holes in the right places and the right amount of slouch and paired it with a flowy button down top. Both of these items can be a staple in your closet as you can pair just about everything with them, especially on the days when you have nothing to wear. I love the pointy accent to the booties and think they work well to bring the casual demeanor of the look together. My handbag choice is a basic black bag that can be used again and again for all your needs. Zara makes great shoes and bags so definitely check them out for those needs. Can't believe it is already Sunday, where does the weekend go!? I hope you all had a great weekend with as great of weather as I had. It was the perfect weekend to lounge at the pool (as shown on my Instagram). Have a great week!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates