Paisley Patterns

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Paisley Patterns
It has been awhile since I have posted a pair of Harem pants, and these paisley patterned ones are the perfect pair to showcase. I love the easiness of a pair of Harem and how flattering they look (color and pattern depending). I would stick with darker ones especially if it has a bold pattern as it will mask certain areas on the legs that you don't wan't seen. They fall right at the hips and this breezy cotton top looks great paired with them. The top stops at the waist showing a little tummy without showing too much and the cut-out pattern at the bottom is also great. I kept accessories simple as I think this outfit is light and refreshing (perfect for this humid weather). For shoes I went with these orange slip-ons that add a pop of color that works against the blue. If you wanted to wear this outfit for the Fourth of July weekend, you can easily swap out the orange sandals for a pair of red ones! Great breezy outfit for the Summer! Hope you all have a wonderful Fourth Of July weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates