Pleats

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Pleats
I love the Summer weekends and think the different looks you can pull off when going out are endless. Here, I dressed up a pair of pleated shorts which is great because it is much more comfortable to wear out than a tight dress. These shorts can also be worn casually with a boyfriend tee. I love the deep green pattern and how bold it looks. I paired it with a fitted cropped tank that works well with the shorts. You could switch it out with a chiffon cami as well. The outfit looks fine left as is but I think the white blazer really pulls it together and also adds a bit of sophistication to the look. It makes you look like you're going for drinks on a rooftop bar even if you're only hanging with a few a friends (nothing wrong with overdressing!). For shoes I put these heeled gladiators that are great because they work with a dressier outfit like this one but can also be worn with skinnies or a casual pair of shorts. You might have also noticed that these shoes were used a couple days ago (here) in their black counterpart which are also cute. I added some small accessories to finish off the look. Have a great Saturday night!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates