Parisian

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Parisian
If you couldn't tell by my last few posts, I am itching for Fall which is my absolute favorite season for dressing amongst other great things. But, it still is mid-Summer and with Fall comes Winter (and I can't handle a Polar-vortex round two) so I need to appreciate the warm weather dressing while I can! For today's look I paired these flowy circle shorts that come in a vibrant red tone with a flowy boxed crop that I love. The two "flowy" items work because of their cuts. The top is boxy and stops at the waist and the shorts begin at the hips and pull your figure in. The crisp white against the bold red will make you stand out and look great. This outfit has a sophisticated appeal to it, so I kept it classic (but edgy) with the cut-out loafer flats that are amazing. I think the colors speak for themselves so I opted out of a necklace but I think a high-collar smaller necklace could work here as well. I have recently been very much into different rings and love this snake one to add a little something extra to the look. Both the shorts and the top were apart of my Zara picks for last week's Feature Friday which can be found here. The sale is still going on so definitely check it out!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates