Ripped Skinnies

Ripped Skinnies
Ripped black skinnies have become one of my top wish list items recently because they are so "cool" and effortless. Throwing them on changes your whole demeanor into carefree and edgy and I am loving it. They can be worn so simply, with a boyfriend tee, tucked in with an oxford/chambray shirt or even a paired with a (longer) muscle tank. They tend to look more casual so try not to dress them up too much. Here, I paired it with one of my Summer must-haves the chiffon cami (which I wear at least once a week). The black and white is always a great pairing as it is minimal yet flattering. I kept the "easy" vibe throughout by pairing a pair of sling back sandals (I just bought a pair from F21 and they are amazing and look so chic with any outfit!). I added black sunnies, a black crossbody, one of the best MK watches from last season and some gold bling to finish it off. I topped it off with this hat that makes enhances the casual yet chic vibe that we all love.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates