It's All in the Accessories

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Chambray Redone
With a lack of detail in accessories in a lot of my looks, I wanted to make a post focusing on them. Here, I put a pair of leather shorts with a chambray shirt that differs from the normal button down one. I focused on incorporating as many accessories without over doing it which is key. I added a gold necklace with little detailed petals in it and matched the black in the necklace with a pair of rings that has black detailing in it as well. For the wrist, I am a watch person and like to wear one with almost all looks. I put a simple gold one here with a couple of bangles. Putting on a few bangles can easily dress up an outfit and add a little something more. With gold being a main focus in the accessories I played on that with the bag by putting a tan one that has a light hue and is perfect for the office, class or just running errands. A good pair of sunnies are my favorite accessory and I love the subtle cat-eye on these ones to finish off the look. What is your favorite accessory?
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates