Red, White and Converse

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Red, White and Converse
Going off of the Fourth of July, here is a casual red, white and blue outfit that can be worn this weekend and for the rest of the Summer. Boyfriend jeans are a great investment because they are flattering (depending on the paired top) and so comfortable. I think a light wash pair is always a great go-to like these ones here. Make sure they are loose in the right places; the thighs and knees and fitted on the right places; the butt and hips. You want them to look loose not saggy. For a top I chose this casual tee that would work with shorts, black skinnies etc. It has a vibrant color that looks great with a Summer tan or even in the fall with a camel colored cardigan. Converses will always be a favorite for me and I love the high-top look (even though personally I cannot pull them off). If you are like me and cannot wear these super edgy but fun high-tops, spring for the low-cut ones that look just as great! Converse are a great way to dress down an outfit and make it fun. For accessories I chose these circle sunnies, this awesome chic bag from Forever21 and some gold bracelets and watch. Perfect for a breezy day when you're running out getting things done. Transform it in the Fall by throwing a cardigan or army jacket over it. Have a great weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates