Leopard Slip-Ons & Leather Shorts

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Leopard Slip-Ons & Leather Shorts
An olive shade is one of my favorite colored hues (camel and maroon are up there as well #Fall) so I try to purchase items in this tone like this tank. It is great in the Summer to throw on with shorts or with skinnies and a cardigan in the Fall. I love the look of leather shorts and this pair compliments the green top well. Slip-ons are on my wish list (for more on my list click here) they are great especially if you go to a city school like me and your campus is super spread out. It is a fashionable way to be comfortable while walking a lot and still look good. I paired these leopard ones with it but if that pattern is too much try a simple black or white pair. To transition these shoes for the Fall (since back to school is unfortunately right around the corner) try throwing them on with boyfriend jeans and a light jumper over it.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates