Feature Friday: Denim Jacket

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #344
TGIF! I don't know about you guys, but this week has felt so long so I am definitely ready for the weekend! For this week's #FeatureFriday I wanted to showcase the coveted denim jacket. The one shown here is from TopShop but unfortunately is sold out. Find similar ones here. I love denim jackets because they add a playful edge to any look. I put together a few different ways to wear it from super casual to more dressed up but it can seriously go with almost anything. What are some of your favorite ways to wear a denim jacket? BTW I cannot get over the fact that it is August 1st and Summer is practically over! Enjoy the weekend.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates