Travel Time

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #365

One of the best things about Summer is getting out and traveling. I love exploring new places and even going on vacation to places I have already visited. Dressing for days when you'll be in a car or on a plane or train can be tricky. You have to master being comfortable and looking fashionable which isn't always easy (esp if you're traveling all day). This outfit here is a perfect look to wear when in an airport on a bus or wherever! The pants are comfortable but look great. They are loose fitting so they're breathable and the vertical stripes elongate the legs. For a top, try a tee or tank like this one. It is casual and works well with the pants. I have to admit that I have (very) slowly become into the look of Birks now and think these slip-on ones work great with the look of this outfit. They will be comfortable to travel in as well. Leather backpacks are my new favorite accessory and are perfect when traveling and can obviously be used for school. Hope this helps for anyone traveling!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates