Feature Friday: Slip-on Sneakers

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Untitled #435
If you have been reading recently, you have seen that I am totally loving the slip-on sneaker trend that is going on right now (esp the Zara ones).  They are the perfect shoe to wear now in the Summer and transition with into the Fall. They come in so many colors and patterns from high-tops to leopard to cap-toed and can go with every outfit. They are perfect for anyone in school that need something comfortable to walk around in when they are going from class to class (trust me I know what it is like to have a spread out campus!). I have put together a couple of outfit-inspirations that work great with them. I recently bought the H&M ones that can be found here and I love that they have the gold chain on them making them different than the regular black ones (not to mention they were only $25). Give the slip-ons a try when you want to give your booties a break (which I know is hard to do)! 
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates