White Loafer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #343


A nice white loafer or bootie is a great way to switch up a look. It brings a whole new attitude to an outfit and refreshes the look as a whole. I think the best way to sport it is to put it with an all black ensemble so it really stands out. Here I paired it with these lace trimmed shorts and a semi cropped black top. I love love love this silver bib necklace and having it paired with the black and white look gives an overall edge that I look for in every outfit. The spotted crossbody finishes the outfit off, but you can also get away with a simple black or white crossbody as well. Can't believe another weekend is over and there are only a few more left this Summer! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates