1960s Edge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1960s Edge

Denim cut-offs can be made super edgy in a chic way which is my favorite thing about them. You can get away with wearing a high-waisted pair with booties and it look daring in a good way (just make sure they are not too short because then it just becomes distasteful and ruins the whole vibe). Here, I paired these light-washed high-waisted ones with a fringe bottom (which is also great) and paired a high collar long sleeve shirt with it. I personally like to stick to a light wash jean short because I think it gives it a more retro vibe and works with many different looks. Tucking in the shirt shows your figure off and is flattering on anyone. I would go for a more boxy 1960s type shirt (1960s is my favorite fashion decade) to pair with the shorts but I think this one works here because it has the high neck. The complete light washed ensemble works together here and is a refreshing Summer look (also enhances the tan which is a win). The booties add edge to it but if you aren't a bootie type of person try slip-on sling-back sandals that are edgy and different in their own right. When it gets cooler at night drape a moto jacket like this over your shoulders to finish the look off or tying it over your waist.
xxFashionMeKnot



1 comments:

  1. Love this look and it has just the right amount of retro to it! The jacket is amazing and so edgy!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates