Blush

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Blush
Wearing blush colored anything is always tricky in any season other than Summer. When you wear it without a glow it can wash you out. Here, I mixed two blush items to create a mismatched matching look (oxymoron?). I like the cut of the top and the pleat of the bottom and think together it offers a lot. The pink color has a 1950s diner vibe and I like the retro feel it gives off. Despite the two colors not being exact, it still works since it has a lighter color on top and a darker shade on the bottom. Paired with these awesome sling-back flats the outfit comes together. These shoes are great for practically anything (except Winter). I opted for gold and black accessories but anything can be done here to finish it off
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates