Feminine

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #261
With a lot of my postings (even dresses and skirts) being on the "tomboy" spectrum (for lack of a better term), I wanted to switch things up and show a more feminine look with an edge (of course). I put this a-line skirt that hits right above the knees and paired it with this simple black tank. The skirt has a fun pattern and creates this 1950s homemaker vibe that is cool to channel every now and then.  I added some color with a mustard crossbody to pull the look together. I tend to stick to minimalistic looks and think that it is fun to dress up your girly side sometimes with some patterns and colors outside of my usual range (black, white, camel, maroon and olive). What are some of your favorite "girly" pieces?
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates