Summer Fun

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #278
My love for wide-legged trousers is no surprise (as shown herehere and here), I love the easiness that comes with it but the elegance and style that is shown from it. I tend to gravitate towards darker, colder colors and I did just that in this pair of floral pants. I think the easiest way to pair them is to go with a tighter-fitted top like the one shown here. It gives your body definition and figure which is always key, but I don't think you have to stay away from looser tops. To pair a looser-fitted top with this, try tucking it in to give shape or try a contrasting color like a bright white. Some great pairs of flowy bottoms at TopShop are thesethese and these. You can also try Marshalls/TJMaxx for a cheap cute pair to try out. Can't believe the weekend is almost over and August is this week! Summer is going by way too fast!
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates