Patterns & Colors

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #325
I could wear stripes and black everyday with everything (if I could). Unfortunately, that is way to plain of a wardrobe so every now and again I switch things up like I did here. Instead of pairing stripes with the usual solid colored black top (and maybe a green army jacket...another one of my favs) I opted for something different; a patterned top. This patterned top has a cool vibe and can be worn with shorts or pants, to class or on a night out. I love the way the stripes and the pattern mix and work. With subdued hues like this, it is a perfect opportunity to step out and add something to make the outfit "pop".  I decided to pop the outfit with a hint of yellow on the crossbody that lets the look stand out. Your stand out piece can be anything from a brooch, a set of new bangles, or a funky shoe. That is where your personal style comes in and you can add something to make the outfit your own. What would you add to this look to make it personalized?
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates