Tropic Thunder

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tropic Thunder
If you live anywhere near me (East Coast) then you know how humid and rainy it is right now which is never fun in the Summer. Dressing for humid thunderstorms is never easy because it is so uncomfortable. To battle the humidity and storms I put together an outfit that is breezy and comfortable and will (try to) protect you against the conditions. I went with a breezy pair of wide legged trousers which you can get at H&M (they are no longer available on the site but are in some stores). They are super light and perfect if you are dressing for class or work and cannot wear shorts. I paired this flowy top with it that as always I would tuck in in the front of the trousers to give the body some shape. Overall it is a laxed look but is still office/school/etc. appropriate and will keep cool in this sticky weather. I paired these high-heel gladiators that will ensure the long pants won't drag on the wet ground as you walk and they are also super cute! I like how simple this bangle is and think the gold is a good contrast to the look. The hat can be worn as a stylish way to cover your hair from the frizziness that will inevitably happen (sorry!). I love the edge the hat adds and it can be worn with so many outfits this Summer. Good luck battling this weather, on the bright side the weather for the weekend is looking great!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates