Pretty Girl Rock

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Pretty Girl Rock
First off a big congratulations to my German readers on winning the World Cup yesterday!..Now to today's look, an a-line cut is my favorite because of how flattering it is on most. It cinches at the waist and flows out on the hips and thighs creating this hourglass figure (even if you don't have one!). I tend to look for pieces that will create this look for me and these shorts do a great job at it. Not only do these shorts create an a-line frame, but they also appear as a skirt giving them a sophisticated appeal. One of the best colors to pair with a navy blue is a peachy blush like this cropped blouse. Personally, I do not like a crop that exposes a lot and don't think you have to show off to much to pull off the crop trend, so if you're like me, I advise looking for one that has a structured almost boxy look that will hit at the waist (or lower) that can be paired with a high-waisted pair of bottoms. For me it shows off just enough without coming across as distasteful or making me feel self-conscious (but if you got it flaunt it!). I think the outfit speaks for itself here so accessories were kept to a minimum. With such a high collar (my favorite) I opted out of necklace but added this amazing Chanel bangle. For such a sophisticated look, a pair of strappy flats works perfectly;  just the right amount of class without making the outfit too dressy. 
Let me know what event you'd wear this look to in the comments below.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates