Black and White Refresh

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Black and White Refresh
Happy Saturday my friends! Hope wherever you are there is beautiful weather to be enjoyed while the Summer lasts. Today I wanted to show a cool-vibing outfit to be worn during the middle of Summer when the weather is hot and humid (almost 90 degree today for me!). First off these shorts are great because they have this subdued pattern in them that add texture without being so in your face. A classic boyfriend tee is a must for all seasons; layer it in the colder months under jackets and cardigans, tuck it into boyfriend jeans, skinnies, shorts and skirts. It can be paired with a more upscale look to dress it down or paired with a casual look as an easy go-to. I love this scarf with its edgy skull pattern and think it is a great way to switch things up from the usual pairing a top with a necklace. As we all know I love to put anything (and everything) with a bootie, so I couldn't resist here. You could also throw on sandals or converse as an alternative. For accessories I stuck with gold tones and a black crossbody. The bangle is Mcqueen and is absolutely divine! I love everything about this outfit and think it can work for many different events. Have a great rest of the weekend, mine will be spent by the pool how about you guys?
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates