Canadian Jumpsuit

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Canadian Jumpsuit
As the humidity lessens and the weekend is near (#humpday) here is a look that is perfect for casual weather and events. These jeans from from H&M (find a similar pair here) are so comfortable (I have a pair myself) and are the perfect dark shade that is timeless. They are so great, I paired them with another shade of denim to create the ultimate "Candian Jumpsuit". The key to making this look chic is by pairing opposite shades and textures. These jeans are so dark that the contrasting top looks like it is a different material. It creates a classic look that will work on anybody. To finish off this (ironically All-American) look I paired a gold watch, simple sunnies and an everyday tote that is also from H&M. An everyday tote is an investment everyone should make because you will be able to wear it with everything including future interviews and jobs. Let me know if you try this jumpsuit and what you paired with it in the comments below!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates