Overhaul

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #235
Overalls seem to be a statement of the Summer. Will they last longer? Who knows, but while they are fresh and "in" why not give them a try? There are many examples of overalls working for all different style types; from Alexa Chung to Emma Stone to Rihanna. There is so much outfit inspiration that it is hard to not want to take this trend and make it yours. I have not gotten myself a pair of overalls yet but I do like the look. I decided to showcase a classic overall look here but if you want to see a different non-denim way to style them look (here). For this look, I paired a medium wash pair with a striped top to make it fun and Summer-y. I chose To finish it with black and silver accessories (a change of pace from the usual gold). I polished it off with booties but some alternatives to the booties are Birks, slip-ons, and sling-back sandals which would all look just as good.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates