Summer Chill

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Dreary Days
For cloudy (chillier) Summer Sunday like I am experiencing today, take advantage of the weather and switch up the usual shorts and a tee or skinnies and a tank and wear layers as you would in the early Fall. I put these ripped black skinnies (which are on the top of my "need to get" list) and paired them with this loose fit striped tee that works year round. You could keep the outfit at that but I love jackets and layering so I added this light army jacket over it that wouldn't be too heavy or hot for the Summer. With a casual look like this, I opted to keep accessories to just a watch and crossbody. I love these slip-ons (they are also on my "need to get list") and they can be found here. This is a great change of pace from the usual Summer heat, which will be returning early this week, so I will be taking advantage of the chill while it lasts! Have a great rest of the weekend!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates