Strappy Flats

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Bold Short
As you can tell I love a printed flowy short for numerous reasons (explained in practically every previous post). One of the reasons I really adore them is because of how far you can take them. The patterns, colors and textures are endless due to their cropped cut. If some of them were lengthened out to be a full pant it would not work as well or be as flattering but with the shorts you can get away with practically anything. With these shorts I paired a cropped tank that will hit right where the shorts start, making it the perfect crop that is not revealing. I love the cut-out pattern in the top and love how the off white color accents the shorts. For shoes I put these AMAZING strappy open flats that I cannot get enough of. They can be worn in the Spring and Fall as well and would be perfect with leggings, skinnies, and boyfriend jeans. They are a perfect strapped flat because they won't make you look stumpy as some of the more "chunky" straps will. I finished it off with a gold bracelet and watch and a black crossbody and sunnies, all of which can be reworn with almost any of your outfits. This is a great look for hot days like today to keep you cool and looking good.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates