Leggings in the Summer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Leggings in the Summer
For some, wearing pants in the Summer can be brutal especially if they are thick. You want to wear them and still be cool (figuratively and literally). I tend to stick with lighter material pants (like flowy ones) or wear something looser on top (like a chiffon cami) to keep you cool. Leggings are always big in the Fall/Winter but I believe they can still be worn in the heat. Here I put a pair with a breathable muscle tank and covered the waist with a flannel. The light top with bare arms contrasts your covered legs keeping the body cooled off. I also put a pair of slip-on sandals to make it more Summer appropriate (though I love a pair of booties with this look too!). Hair wraps were really big last Summer, but I still love them for this Summer as well and think it works great with this look. Are you guys all about wearing pants in the Summer or do you stick with shorts?
xxFashionMeKnot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates