Polished

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #389
Another weekend is over, and sadly Summer is beginning to come to an end (WAYY TOO SOON). Today's look is perfect for the first few weeks of school. It is polished and not too over the top to wear to class, running errands, or an end of the Summer gathering. I love a patterned flowy pair of shorts (as you can see from about 95% of my posts) and I think you can transition this Summer trend into the beginning of school with you. I added this great button down with a detailed collar that looks great with skinnies as well (seen here). I love a loafer (esp with shorts) and these ones are great for all seasons. I love the detailing in these sunnies with their tinted blue appearance and think they are a great accessory to finish off the outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates