Cozy Basics

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Untitled #450
Every now and then it is nice to go back to the basics and there is no better day than Sunday to do so! Taking off some of the extra accessories and going au naturale can be refreshing and recharging. Here I put together a good look to accomplish this. The cozy gray jumper looks great with the contrasting maroon shorts. For me, Converse will always be a staple in my closet (despite my newfound love for slip-on sneakers) and this outfit is perfect to pair them with. It pulls the look down a notch and keeps it low key which is what this outfit sets out to achieve. Close the last couple weeks of Summer out with this easy-going ensemble!
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates