Black Minimalist

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Black Minimalist
Black is such a flattering color on anyone. I love to incorporate (if not only wear) black in every outfit. It has a sense of boldness and I love the confidence that exudes from a black ensemble. This look I put together here allows you to wear black even in the Summer heat. I paired this breezy tank that can be worn with every Summer look  (shorts, harem pants, culottes, etc) and can also be worn in colder weather with a cardigan thrown over it. For pants I put the ever-classic black skinnies and paired them with a cute sandal. You could pair it with any type of shoe, but when in the Summer months I think it looks better (and more weather appropriate) to pair a pant with a pair of sandals as opposed to booties. I put a black and gold quilted crossbody, a black and gold watch, and a layered necklace to give the top something extra. I love this floppy hat and thinks it bring edginess to the look but also makes it look like an effortless ensemble which isn't always easy to pull off. The "all black everything" motto is definitely an all season trend that everyone can benefit from.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates