Kimonos and Hats

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Kimonos and Hats
The hat craze has officially taken over, from floppy to structured to a textured cap there is an endless supply. I am definitely a fan of how they look, but I know my limits and I know I personally cannot pull them off. If you are one of the lucky ones that can, go for it! I love how edgy it looks (always going for edgy) and it transforms an outfit. Here I paired a more structured one with a kimono outfit. I took this deep floral Kimono and put a bralette under it for a risqué look. If you feel like that is showing off too much, try pinning the kimono so you're not exposed, or wear a regular black tank like a chiffon one to keep it polished. For pants I kept with black skinnies and paired them with these awesome gold zippered ankle booties (which are under $100; win!). I love a nice layered necklace so I put this bronzed one with it and a simple gold watch and white bag to finish it off.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates