Pleated Harem

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Pleated Harem
I love anything pleated and all harem pants, so when you combine them in one amazing black pleated harem pant, I'm in heaven. They are higher waisted, lengthen out the legs, and are flattering due to their structured silhouette. Structured pieces are a good thing because they give you definition, they hit at the right spots (most of the time) and allow you to accentuate and hide your best and worst assets. You can pair many different tops with it, I chose this wide short-sleeeved jumper which works because it goes along with the structured look and the wider top gets lengthened out by the skinny pant. You can also pair a tighter fitted crop which would look good because it will crop just above where the pant hits, slimming your waist without exposing too much. For shoes I paired these ankle-strapped sandal heels, but I think flat sandals would look good too. I would stay away from flats depending on where the pants fall. If they stop above the ankle it may create a stubby look. For accessories I paired this blush clutch, gold watch and this necklace that will bring out the vibrant green in the top.
xxFashionMeKnot



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates