Romper Days

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Romper Days
Rompers are a tricky trend to pull off. For some it makes you look short and stout, and other it gives you an all day wedgie as the shorts ride too high. They are an outfit that MUST be tried on before purchasing. You need to make sure you are comfortable and it is flattering. I recently bought one that accomplishes both. One thing I love about rompers are that you can easily convert it into shorts by putting a tee over the top half, allowing it to give you more than one way to wear it. This romper is great because it is colorful and full of pattern (which I never usually go for). I think the color and pattern is great for Summer when you are trying new trends and everything is bright. I pulled the navy from the pattern for a sling-backed sandal. I love a simple gold bracelet and it works great with this outfit. I added a mini-satchel to make the outfit fun. For a watch, I like that this one has a bright pink face and I think it compliments the other colors in the look. This look is great for hot days like today.
xxFashionMeKnot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

@FashionMeKnot

Polyvore

Twitter Updates